听众数
威望
金钱
贡献
UID
发表于 2013-11-26 22:56:12 |显示全部楼层
没错, 就是KIMURA. 
Masahiko Kimura
 (木村 政彦 Kimura Masahiko?, September 10, 1917 – April 18, 1993) was a Japanese judoka (Judo practitioner) who is widely considered one of the greatest judoka of all time.[1][2][3] Kimura (5 ft 7in 170 cm; 85 kg, 187 lb) was born on September 10, 1917 in Kumamoto, Japan. In submission grappling, the reverse ude-garami arm lock is often called the "Kimura", due to his famous victory over Gracie jiu-jitsudeveloper Hélio Gracie.

快乐柔术网www.happybjj.com    时尚美学 www.styles8.com www.xn--cqv4n.com
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

超级版主

居住县
曹路镇
学历
其它
自我介绍
www.happyrs.com
www.ourbjj.com
www.happybjj.com
www.styles8.com
www.mmayes.com
www.mmyes.com
www.xn--cqv4n.com
个人主页
职位
积分
精华
阅读权限
注册时间
2012-8-7
最后登录
2014-9-25
分享
主题
记录
好友
日志
相册
帖子
在线时间
144 小时
买家信用
卖家信用
星座
摩羯座
生肖
性别
收听数
听众数
威望
金钱
贡献
UID
发表于 2013-11-26 22:56:22 |显示全部楼层
Biography
Promoted to yondan (4th dan) at the age of 15 after six years of Judo. He had defeated six opponents (who were all 3rd and 4th dan) in a row. In 1935 at age 18 he became the youngest ever godan (5th degree black belt) when he defeated eight consecutive opponents at Kodokan (headquarters for the main governing body of Judo).
Tatsukuma Ushijima is well known as a teacher of Kimura and himself is also former All-Japan judo champion.
Kimura's remarkable success can in part be attributed to his fanatical training regimen, managed by his teacher, Tatsukuma Ushijima.[4]Kimura reportedly lost only four judo matches in his lifetime, all occurring in 1935.[5] He considered quitting judo after those losses, but through the encouragement of friends he began training again. He consistently practiced the leg throw osoto gari (large outer reap) against a tree.[5] Daily randori or sparring sessions at Tokyo Police and Kodokan dojos resulted in numerous opponents suffering fromconcussions and losing consciousness. Many opponents asked Kimura not to use his osoto gari.[5][6]
At the height of his career Kimura's training involved a thousand push-ups and nine-hours practice every day. He was promoted to 7th dan at age 30, a rank that was frozen after disputes with Kodokan over becoming a professional wrestler, refusing to return the All Japan Judo Championship flag, and issuing dan ranks while in Brazil.[5]
Kimura also entered Karate in his pursuit of martial arts, believing that karate would strengthen his hands. First he trained what today is known as Shotokan Karate under its founder Gichin Funakoshi for two years, but eventually switched to training Goju-RyuKarate under So-Nei Chu (a pupil of Goju-ryu karate legend Chojun Miyagi) and finally became an assistant instructor, along with Gogen Yamaguchi and Masutatsu Oyama in his dojo. In his Autobiography, Kimura attributes the use of the makiwara (a karate training implement) as taught to him by So Neichu and his friend and training partner Masutatsu Oyama, as being a significant contributor to his consequent tournament success. He began using the makiwara daily prior to his first All Japan success and never lost another competition bout.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

超级版主

居住县
曹路镇
学历
其它
自我介绍
www.happyrs.com
www.ourbjj.com
www.happybjj.com
www.styles8.com
www.mmayes.com
www.mmyes.com
www.xn--cqv4n.com
个人主页
职位
积分
精华
阅读权限
注册时间
2012-8-7
最后登录
2014-9-25
分享
主题
记录
好友
日志
相册
帖子
在线时间
144 小时
买家信用
卖家信用
星座
摩羯座
生肖
性别
收听数
听众数
威望
金钱
贡献
UID
发表于 2013-11-26 22:56:43 |显示全部楼层
Kimura vs. Hélio Gracie[edit]
Kimura vs Gracie –his winning "Kimura lock."
The headline reads:"(moral) Victory for Helio Gracie."
In 1949, after winning multiple fights against boxers and Savate fighters in Europe, Kimura decided to go to Brazil after an invitation by Helio Gracie. Helio Gracie issued a challenge to Kimura.[7] An agreement was made under what would be known as the "Gracie Rules" via the Gracie Challenge that throws and pins would NOT count towards victory only submission or loss of consciousness.[7] This played against Judo rules in which Pins and throws can award someone a victory.[8] In 1951, Kimura defeated Hélio Gracie of theGracie Jiu Jitsu family in a submission Judo match held in Brazil.[9] During the fight Kimura threw Gracie repeatedly with Ippon Seoinage (one arm shoulder throw), Ouchi Gari (major inner reap), Uchimata (inner thigh throw), Harai Goshi (sweeping hip throw), and Osoto Gari (major outer reap). However, Helio Gracie was able to perform ukemi, as demonstrated by his earlier match with Kamura's fellow judoka Kado, was in excellent condition, benefited from the soft mat used in competition, and showed a strong will to win and refusal to lose - he was undeterred.[10] Unable to subdue Helio through throwing alone, the fight progressed into groundwork. Kimura maintained a dominance in the fight at this point by using techniques such as kuzure-kamishiho-gatame (modified upper four corner hold), kesa-gatame(scarf hold), and sankaku-jime (triangle choke). Thirteen minutes into the bout Kimura positioned himself to apply a reverse ude-garami (arm entanglement, a shoulderlock). Gracie did not submit to this technique which resulted in Helio's brother pulling Kimura of of him thus ending the fight. Though many people believe Kimura dislocated Helio's elbow and broke both the ulnar and radial bones, this is not true. A famous post-fight photo depicts Helio brushing through his hair with the arm the lock was applied on, showing no signs of pain, or injury on the arm.
In a 1994 interview with Nishi Yoshinori, Helio Gracie admitted that he had been rendered unconscious very early in the bout by a body vise although Kimura released the hold and continued the bout.
As a tribute to Kimura's victory, the reverse ude-garami technique he used to defeat Gracie, has since been commonly referred to as the Kimura lock, or simply the Kimura, in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and, more recently, mixed martial arts circles.
Kimura describes the event as follows:
"20,000 people came to see the bout including President of Brazil. Helio was 180cm and 80 kg. When I entered the stadium, I found a coffin. I asked what it was. I was told, "This is for Kimura. Helio brought this in." It was so funny that I almost burst into laughter. As I approached the ring, raw eggs were thrown at me. The gong rang. Helio grabbed me in both lapels, and attacked me with O-soto-gari and Kouchi-gari. But they did not move me at all. Now it's my turn. I blew him away up in the air by O-uchi-gari, Harai-goshi, Uchimata, Ippon-seoi. At about 10 minute mark, I threw him by O-soto-gari. I intended to cause a concussion. But since the mat was so soft that it did not have much impact on him. While continuing to throw him, I was thinking of a finishing method. I threw him by O-soto-gari again. As soon as Helio fell, I pinned him by Kuzure-kami-shiho-gatame. I held still for 2 or 3 minutes, and then tried to smother him by belly. Helio shook his head trying to breathe. He could not take it any longer, and tried to push up my body extending his left arm. That moment, I grabbed his left wrist with my right hand, and twisted up his arm. I applied Udegarami. I thought he would surrender immediately. But Helio would not tap the mat. I had no choice but keep on twisting the arm. The stadium became quiet. The bone of his arm was coming close to the breaking point. Finally, the sound of bone breaking echoed throughout the stadium. Helio still did not surrender. His left arm was already powerless. Under this rule, I had no choice but twist the arm again. There was plenty of time left. I twisted the left arm again. Another bone was broken. Helio still did not tap. When I tried to twist the arm once more, a white towel was thrown in. I won by TKO. My hand was raised high. Japanese Brazilians rushed into the ring and tossed me up in the air. On the other hand, Helio let his left arm hang and looked very sad withstanding the pain."

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

超级版主

居住县
曹路镇
学历
其它
自我介绍
www.happyrs.com
www.ourbjj.com
www.happybjj.com
www.styles8.com
www.mmayes.com
www.mmyes.com
www.xn--cqv4n.com
个人主页
职位
积分
精华
阅读权限
注册时间
2012-8-7
最后登录
2014-9-25
分享
主题
记录
好友
日志
相册
帖子
在线时间
144 小时
买家信用
卖家信用
星座
摩羯座
生肖
性别
收听数
听众数
威望
金钱
贡献
UID
发表于 2013-11-26 22:57:55 |显示全部楼层
Kimura in professional wrestling[edit]
In the early 1950s, Kimura was invited by Rikidōzan to compete as a professional wrestler. They performed both as tag team partners and as opponents, but Kimura was not marketed or publicized as much as Rikidōzan. The Rikidōzan vs. Kimura match for the Japanese Professional Wrestling Heavyweight title was the first high-profile match. The match, according to Kimura, was supposed to go to a draw and set up a series of rematches. But Rikidōzan, after an errant groin kick by Masahiko, shot (began fighting for real) on Kimura and battered him unconscious with a series of open hand strikes, punches, and kicks (some of which were to the groin), and won the match by knockout. Kimura never received a rematch with Rikidōzan. Kimura describes the events as follows:
"In November 1951, I founded Kokusai Pro Wrestling Association. After I came back from US doing pro wrestling matches, I did pro wrestling shows throughout Japan. In those days, Rikidozan also started a new organization called Japan Pro Wrestling Association. So, mass media started to talk about Kimura vs Rikidozan match. I met with Rikidozan and asked his opinion. He said, "That is a good idea. We will be able to build a fortune. Let's do it!" The 1st bout was going to be a draw. The winner of the 2nd will be determined by the winner of a paper-scissors-stone. After the 2nd match, we will repeat this process. We came to an agreement on this condition. As for the content of the match, Rikidozan will let me throw him, and I will let him strike me with a chop. We then rehearsed karate chop and throws. However, once the bout started, Rikidozan became taken by greed for big money and fame. He lost his mind and became a mad man. When I saw him raise his hand, I opened my arms to invite the chop. He delivered the chop, not to my chest, but to my neck with full force. I fell to the mat. He then kicked me. Neck arteries are so vulnerable that it did not need to be Rikidozan to cause a knock down. A junior high school kid could inflict a knock down this way. I could not forgive his treachery. That night, I received a phone call informing me that several ten yakuza are on their way to Tokyo to kill Rikidozan. "[11]
On December 8, 1963, while partying in a Tokyo nightclub, Rikidōzan was stabbed with a urine-soaked blade by gangster Katsuji Murata who belonged to the ninkyō dantai Sumiyoshi-ikka. He died a week later of peritonitison December 15.
Kimura formed International Pro Wrestling Force (IPWF), a promotion based in his hometown of Kumamoto, as a local affiliate of The Japan Wrestling Association (JWA). Although JWA later took over operations, IPWF is remembered for being the first Japanese promotion to introduce Mexican Lucha Libre wrestlers.
Some biographers note that his professional wrestling career began shortly after his wife was diagnosed withtuberculosis, and it is speculated by some that he began professional wrestling to pay for her medication. Indeed, the predicament was likely beyond the financial means of a police instructor, which was his paying job prior to professional wrestling.
In the Korean film about Rikidozan released in 2004, Kimura is portrayed by Masakatsu Funaki but his surname is written Imura rather than Kimura.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

超级版主

居住县
曹路镇
学历
其它
自我介绍
www.happyrs.com
www.ourbjj.com
www.happybjj.com
www.styles8.com
www.mmayes.com
www.mmyes.com
www.xn--cqv4n.com
个人主页
职位
积分
精华
阅读权限
注册时间
2012-8-7
最后登录
2014-9-25
分享
主题
记录
好友
日志
相册
帖子
在线时间
144 小时
买家信用
卖家信用
星座
摩羯座
生肖
性别
收听数
听众数
威望
金钱
贡献
UID
发表于 2013-11-26 22:58:08 |显示全部楼层
Kimura vs. Valdemar Santana[edit]
Kimura went to Brazil again in 1959 to conduct his last Professional Judo/Wrestling tour. He was challenged byValdemar Santana to a "real" (not choreographed) submission match. Santana was a champion in Gracie Jiujitsu and Capoeira. He was 27 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighed 205 lb. Santana had twice fought Hélio Gracie and won, both fights lasting more than three hours. Kimura threw Santana with seoinage, hanegoshi, and osotogari. He then applied his famous reverse ude-garami (entangled armlock), winning the match.
Santana requested a rematch under vale tudo rules—the first fight was apparently grappling only—and this time, the result was a draw after 40 minutes in a bout in which both competitors reportedly drew blood. Kimura fought this match despite having an injured knee, and was pressured by the promoter and police to fight against his doctors orders.[6]

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

超级版主

居住县
曹路镇
学历
其它
自我介绍
www.happyrs.com
www.ourbjj.com
www.happybjj.com
www.styles8.com
www.mmayes.com
www.mmyes.com
www.xn--cqv4n.com
个人主页
职位
积分
精华
阅读权限
注册时间
2012-8-7
最后登录
2014-9-25
分享
主题
记录
好友
日志
相册
帖子
在线时间
144 小时
买家信用
卖家信用
星座
摩羯座
生肖
性别
收听数
听众数
威望
金钱
贡献
UID
发表于 2013-11-26 22:58:42 |显示全部楼层
Death
Kimura died on April 18, 1993, after a long battle with lung cancer. He was 75 years old.
Achievements
All-Japan Collegiate Championships (1935)
  • 7th All Japan Judo Championship (1937)
  • 8th All Japan Judo Championship (1938)
  • 9th All Japan Judo Championship (1939)
  • Ten-Ran Shiai tournament (1940)
  • 1947 West Japan Judo Championship
  • 1949 All Japan Judo Championship

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

超级版主

居住县
曹路镇
学历
其它
自我介绍
www.happyrs.com
www.ourbjj.com
www.happybjj.com
www.styles8.com
www.mmayes.com
www.mmyes.com
www.xn--cqv4n.com
个人主页
职位
积分
精华
阅读权限
注册时间
2012-8-7
最后登录
2014-9-25
分享
主题
记录
好友
日志
相册
帖子
在线时间
144 小时
买家信用
卖家信用
星座
摩羯座
生肖
性别
收听数
听众数
威望
金钱
贡献
UID
发表于 2013-11-26 23:04:45 |显示全部楼层
木村政彦,日本武术家,16岁时木村政彦即取得柔道四段,18岁时更成为史上最年轻的柔道五段,曾经在讲道馆一次击倒8名黑带选手。根据纪录,在他的柔道生涯当中,仅仅输过四场比赛而已。木村之所以如此强横,归功于其特殊的重量训练以及持之以恒的锻炼。他每天都会作1000次的伏地挺身,一天的练习时间超过9小时。

早年经历
16岁时木村政彦即取得柔道四段,18岁时更成为史上最年轻的柔道五段,曾经在讲道馆一次击倒8名黑带选手。根据纪录,在他的柔道生涯当中,仅仅输过四场比赛而已。木村之所以如此强横,归功于其特殊的重量训练以及持之以恒的锻炼。他每天都会作1000次的伏地挺身,一天的练习时间超过9小时。

2运动生涯
1950年代初期,木村政彦应力道山之邀请加入日本职业摔角联盟,成为一名职业的摔角选手。但是他在擂台上的战绩和人气,却始终比不上力道山。有些报道指出,力道山因为本身是韩国裔的日本人,所以他并不希望身为纯种日本人的木村战绩比自己好。因此在安排比赛时,并不是相当的公平。

之后木村政彦自组了一个地方性的摔角团体-国际摔角军队(IPWF),用来和力道山的日本职业摔角联盟相抗衡。之后力道山和木村正式决裂,两人展开决斗。这场决斗在当时的日本造成相当大的轰动,但是根据多年之后双方当事人的证明,这场比赛是一场黑道、金钱与暴力等黑影垄罩下的假比赛。
最后力道山撕毁赛前的决定,原本应该是平手收场的比赛在力道山的猛烈攻击之下,木村政彦被KO击败。之后IPWF这个团体被日本职摔联盟合并,但是值得一提的是,IPWF是日本最早引进墨西哥式蒙面摔角的团体。
木村政彦在被力道山击败之后,支持木村的黑社会老大原本无法忍受力道山的嚣张跋扈,所以决定要派人暗杀力道山。但是木村政彦否定了这项决定,包括当时有名的空手道家大山倍达都想要给力道山一个教训。木村政彦表示总有一天力道山会因为自己的嚣张而丧命,果然十年之后,力道山被黑道份子刺杀身亡。
有些人发现木村政彦决定加入职业摔角界,可能是因为他的妻子被诊断出罹患肺结核。所以为了支付医药费,木村政彦才会决定加入职摔界,以赚取金钱。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

超级版主

居住县
曹路镇
学历
其它
自我介绍
www.happyrs.com
www.ourbjj.com
www.happybjj.com
www.styles8.com
www.mmayes.com
www.mmyes.com
www.xn--cqv4n.com
个人主页
职位
积分
精华
阅读权限
注册时间
2012-8-7
最后登录
2014-9-25
分享
主题
记录
好友
日志
相册
帖子
在线时间
144 小时
买家信用
卖家信用
星座
摩羯座
生肖
性别
收听数
听众数
威望
金钱
贡献
UID
发表于 2013-11-26 23:05:29 |显示全部楼层

荣誉
1955年,38岁的木村政彦在巴西以降服式摔跤规则的比赛,击败格雷西柔术的Helio Gracie。而木村政彦折断Helio的招式,从此之后便被改名为木村锁。

1959年,木村政彦再次来到巴西接受Valdemar Santana的挑战,这也是他柔道生涯的最后一场正式的公开比赛。这场比赛是一场真实的决斗,而不是事前安排好的秀。Valdemar曾经学习过卡波椰拉和拳击,也曾经打败过Helio。但是,最后木村政彦依然获得比赛的胜利。

木村政彦比赛

1993年,木村政彦因为肺癌而病逝,终年75岁。

回复

使用道具 举报

手机版|中国柔术论坛|巴西柔术目录   

GMT+8, 2020-10-22 17:54 , Processed in 0.060166 second(s), 19 queries .